Customised live classes and online learning activities 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world.
How online English works
Suitable for all learners
Whether your staff are in the early stages of their career or have years of experience, are beginners or advanced level English speakers (CEFR A1-C1), we have a solution for you.
Learning formats that suit your needs
Get individual attention from one-to-one classes, groups of 10, or closed courses for your teams, or self-access courses. Our guided learning materials cover a range of workplace skills, provide practice, reinforce learning and increase confidence.
Flexible, scalable learning plans
Access live classes and self-access resources at any time from anywhere in the world. Our synchronous and self-study learning options enable your team to plan their studies around their individual needs.
|Our most popular skills|
|Communicating decisions||Facilitating meetings|
|Writing emails||Career development|
Get in touch to discuss your needs
Why choose online English?
- Customised learning pathways: We will work with you to benchmark your staff, identify learning needs and create training packages that fit your timelines and budget.
- Expert teaching: Engage with relevant, interactive classes led by qualified, experienced teachers.
- Maximum flexibility: Live or self-study options are available 24/7.
- Benchmarking and assessment: Place your team at the right level and monitor progress with benchmarking tests, continuous assessment, and individual fluency assessments.
- ROI tracking and impact: Use progress and assessment dashboards to track learning from course entry through to completion. Our tracking tools help close skills gaps and achieve your organisation’s goals.